Saturday, August 20, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday!!

This week's contribution:



As I pulled on the sheer green panties I noticed a few gray strands intruding on my shoulder length reddish-brown hair.  They were easily dispatched by a few well placed tweezers.

The black silk dress I slipped into somehow left me feeling more naked then before putting it on.  It clung to my curves and left little to the imagination.

I sat behind the wheel for a moment before starting the car.  All dressed up or not, part of me wanted to flee back into the house and the comfort of my normal routine.

8 comments:

  1. Mmmm... I got the rest of the imagination. What a hot six!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Makes me wonder what happened before and what'll happen next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous - I wanna know what happens next :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Six...I want to take a deep breath along with the character.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the way you described the gray hairs and how the dress left her feeling she'd rather be naked.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am struck by the image in my head of that little black dress, a weapon that every woman should have in her bag of tricks. You have a way of getting inside the reader's mind and allowing them to see through your eyes. Ms. Summer, nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only the good stuff happens when characters are out of their comfort zone! Can't wait for what's in store for her! :)

    ReplyDelete