Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My Guest Blog from Last Weekend at Sinful Writings

Reposting my guest blog from Sinful Writings last weekend.  Check their website out - some great links, photos, and of course author interviews & blogs!!

Here is my guest blog entry - this was my first guest blog ever - so be nice!!


Laughter Makes The Panties Wetter

This is my first time, so be gentle.

Mindi and Sable said it would only hurt a little bit the first time, but they would hold my hand and get me through it.  I’m thinking that I’m not really used to an “audience” but it sounds like it could be a lot of fun, depending on what they are wearing, or not.

This is not only my first guest blog for Sinful Writings, it is my first blog ever.  They say you never forget your first time, although I’m sure a lot of us probably wish we could.

So for my first blog attempt I thought I’d tackle a subject that should be near and dear to the hearts of men everywhere:  What is it that women really want?

Well gentlemen, I’m glad you asked.

We want someone that makes us laugh.  Laughter truly is the best medicine.  Or as I like to say, laughter makes the panties wetter.

The old saying goes something like “the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach”.

I’m here to suggest a new saying.  “The way under a woman’s skirt is to keep her laughing”.

The ability to make us laugh is something that cannot be underestimated or overstated.  It demonstrates intelligence, warmth and empathy.  Life is hard enough for many of us, with jobs, family, finances, health issues, gas prices, war, disease, poverty and more.  Make us laugh and our daily burdens seem much lighter because it feels like you are helping to carry them.

The six-pack abs on all these erotica and romance covers are certainly a nice thing to see (and feel!) up close and personal, but muscles are overrated in my opinion.  Rarely do these men have anything worthwhile going on between their ears.

Sex can be unbelievably passionate, with hearts racing, tongues dueling and moans echoing off the walls.  It can also be unbelievably funny.  When is the last time your head was driven repeatedly into the headboard by some overzealous thrusting?  I laughed so hard that I almost peed myself, with him still inside me.  He did indicate that the laughing had some really interesting “internal rippling” effects however.

Real men are not necessarily cover models.  They have hair growing out of truly unexplainable places.  They think the whole idea of foreplay is accomplished by grabbing your breasts and making honking sounds like a wild goose.  They leave the toilet seat up and never, ever replace the empty roll.

They can also be unbelievably sweet, tender, passionate, giving and more.  You take the good with the bad and there you have the facts … oops – scratch that – 80’s flashback.

Maybe I’m alone in my opinion.  And I’m okay with that, it wouldn’t be the first time.

So guys, if you want to turn ME on, you’d better polish up that wit and start firing those synapses.  Before I’m going to let you anywhere near my lovely nipples or lush grotto, you are going to have to stimulate the largest sex organ of them all – my brain.

After all, words are power.  Words have the ability to arouse, tempt, titillate, inflame or anger.

They can stir passion, spark imagination and start juices (creative and otherwise) flowing.

Make me laugh and you will probably make my panties wet.

That is, if I were wearing any.

2 comments:

  1. Summer you are one "funny" lady sharing all our secrets to what turns us on to all the men in our lives.

    Laughing is the key to get us in the mood and it is better than kegels in keeping us in the mood.

    So listen up guys you want to get the key to our secret room belly up with a good laugh and keep us laughing. Game on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very very very exciting .
    hope to read more more more more more .
    kiss & hug .
    pik

    ReplyDelete