Saturday, August 13, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday - Take Two!!

Here is my second contribution to Six Sentence Sunday.  From my current WIP - Volume Two of my True Romance / Erotica series: Summer's Journey.

As I drove home I thought about what I was going to wear tonight, only for about the hundredth time this week.  I had a favorite little black dress that fit my curves so well it was probably illegal in several Bible belt states.  Maybe the emerald green lace bra and matching sheer panties to bring out the green in my eyes.
I took a long hot shower and as I soaped up I could not help but think about Mark’s hands and eyes travelling down my body later that evening.  My nipples took immediate notice of that thought as they stood at attention despite the hot water cascading over me.
As I slipped on my bra and panties I stood for a moment and examined myself critically in the full length mirror.

21 comments:

  1. nicely descriptive! great 6
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like Mark is in for a treat later... enjoyed this 6! Esp the whole despite the hot water cascading bit, nice description xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the dress probably being illegal in several Bible-belt states! Nice Six!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very well written descriptive six. Love the words with "despite the hot water cascading".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job! I'm cheering for Mark. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum! Very stimulating! Great six!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice six! Sounds like it's gonna be fun tonight! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice first person perspective. I love her voice. Great six, Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the preview, I can't wait for Volume two!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't know, it sounds like that little black dress might be illegal in most states and some countries. The thought of panties and bra to match her eye color had my nipples paying attention. Summer, that is a very hot SS.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great description and completely realistic. What woman hasn't agonized over what to wear? I love your choice of words: probably illegal in several Bible belt states. Good, original writing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nothing like getting ready for a sexy date. Great description. Terrific six.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh please don't tease me. I was totally into it. What a six! It was H-O-T!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ditto everything everyone else said. :-) You got talent!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think we've all struggled with what to wear...how it will look and have had body image issues- great realistic 6
    Dawne P

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sounds like she's really looking forward to the evening! FUN!

    ReplyDelete