Sunday, August 7, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday!!

Six Sentence Sunday:  Romance / Erotica bloggers posting Six Sentences to entice, inflame, and arouse!!

Here is my first contribution - from my just released story:

"I never heard him move, but I could feel him behind me now.  As he nuzzled the side of my neck, he pressed himself lightly against me.  Whatever reservations I once had at giving up control to this stranger disappeared as my nipples did their best to rip through the lace bra and silk dress.  How on earth could he know that my neck was one of my weak spots?
“I must confess that you are wearing much more at the moment than I am” he said.  “Allow me to even the playing field, so to speak.” 

16 comments:

  1. Love a level playing field myself! Sweet and sexy. Would love to know how he does that...level the playing field, I mean. Great six, Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to SSS. This was a very good first edition. Nicely played.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sexy six! Very erotic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to SSS and this is a great way to start. Excellent writing. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for the wonderful comments. This is from my recently released story - Summer's Journey: Volume One - Losing Control.

    I hope I can entice some of you to read the whole story and let me know what you think. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very hot! great first Six!
    cheers
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Summer, welcome to the club, that's a great first SSS post. The visual of her nipples trying to poke through the bra AND the dress too did it for me, I was hooked. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The man reads as if very interested and sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very hot! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, Summer! I saw your post on book blogs and I am always looking for new authors to investigate, read and promote. Sounds and looks good. I'd love for you to visit.
    http://www.ragesexandteddybears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete