Saturday, October 29, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday - 10/30/11


From Summer's Journey: Volume Two - Alphabetical Assignation
Now available here: http://bit.ly/nrMLAJ



Feeling a little uncomfortable with an unpleasant sensation of stretching, my safe word was halfway to my lips when Mark suddenly reached between us and started rubbing my clit with the thumb of his right hand.  Using the accumulated moisture, he rubbed firmly as he pushed his shaft a little deeper before pulling almost all the way out again.  He dipped his thumb down a little further and carefully spread juices from my wet pussy along his shaft before pushing in again.  His thumb alternated between dipping inside me and sliding along my labia before circling my sensitive button.

“You truly do not fight fair my friend,” I gasped as he penetrated a little deeper.  The stretching feeling began to fade as his thumb stirred sensations that mixed and mingled with the fullness in my anal passage.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful six sentences! I wish you a ton of sales with your books! Happy Sunday and Happy Halloween!

    Stephanie Adkins
    http://stephanieadkins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my *fans self*

    great six, summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a hot sensual story. I love it. I gotta see Volume Three.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my. Does not fight fair, indeed!

    ReplyDelete