Saturday, October 8, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday - 10/09/11


Look for
Summer's Journey: 
Volume Two - Alphabetical Assignation
within then next week or so!!

Gazing down at me with pleasure clearly visible in his eyes now, Mark lightly pinched my clit between his thumb and fingers while burying his remaining length deep inside my ass.  The ember of pleasure that had been burning slowly sparked suddenly into white hot passion.  Inexplicably, it somehow felt as if he were thrusting into both of my passages simultaneously.  He pulled out slowly and thrust all the way back in quickly.  He then pulled out fast and pushed back in at such an agonizingly slow pace I actually found myself pushing my hips up at him, wanting to feel him buried deep inside me once again.

9 comments:

  1. Damn Summer! That scene was so H-O-T, I had to adjust my hard-on to the other side to finish reading my snippet. I can't wait for the release and I'm going to get your book right away, including your first volume. Blazin' Six!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol @ Ray... I didn't have that particular issue- mine was of the moisture content sort- great 6

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smokin! Whew...it's getting hot in here! Turn up the fan. Amazing six!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it's getting hot. Very nice six!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So hot! I love the description. Whew. I need a cold shower now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice sex! Ooops, I mean six! Go Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very, very nice! Where can I find one?

    ReplyDelete