Sunday, October 2, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday - 10/02/11



From my work in progress: Volume Two of my Summer's Journey series


As I slowly began to return to this earthly plane once again, he climbed from between my legs and slowly lowered himself on top of me.  Despite being very sensitive from my recent climax, the feel of the head of his hard cock against my sodden opening was exquisite.  I felt his hand at my temple and the blindfold was suddenly gone as he simultaneously thrust himself deep inside me.  I gasped with surprise and pleasure at the sudden invasion and looked up into eyes blazing with desire.  Soft flickering candlelight glinted off of soft lips that still shined with my plentiful juices.  A radiant smile split his features as I gave a low moan and said “you sir, sure know how to make an entrance.”

13 comments:

  1. Simultaneous plunge and sight? Oh what a moment- very hot

    Dawne P

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great last line, Summer! Nice play on words. As usual, a very sexy six!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!Great Six as usual, Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO you know how to make an entrance! sexy, and very cheeky six xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, bantering silly sex with puns! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. indeed he does...nicely done!
    great six
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  7. So hot and LOVE that dialogue. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very hot! Great six!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Smokin! *fanning self* Great visual description. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice Summer! Definitely want to check out your work.

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really have to stop reading your stuff when I'm trying to work... no room for my laptop now... you are very hot and yes, you deserve a spanking for the pun.

    ReplyDelete