Friday, February 17, 2012

Bad, bad, blogger!!

Sigh.  I have been bad.  Very bad.

I have not blogged in what seems like forever.

A lot has happened in the meantime.

I finally finished and published Summer's Journey: Volume Three - Bondage Ballet - after struggling with it over the holidays, being sick, etc.




I decided to put out an omnibus edition of Volumes One through Three ... simply called Collection One - which saves new readers 25% over purchasing the volumes individually.



I have been very active on Google Plus, Facebook - and occasionally Twitter - self-promoting the series and interacting with readers and fellow authors.

I have run free promotions of Volumes One and Two of the series which have led to a few sales here and there, but still have not had that "breakthrough" moment that I am looking for.

I have some thoughts as to why that might be - which I will address in my next blog post.

In the meantime - I am back ... and if you have not read Volumes One through Three of my Summer's Journey series - what on earth are you waiting for?

73 total Amazon reviews now - with a 4.7 out of 5 Star Average.  Come find out why!!


Summer Daniels' Amazon Author page

1 comment:

  1. It is in the compelling zest of high adventure and of victory, and in creative action, that man finds his supreme joys. – Antoine de Saint-Exupery Flights to Lagos
    Cheap Flights to Lagos
    Cheap Air Tickets to Lagos

    ReplyDelete