Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Man plans. God laughs.

Well - woman plans - in this case.  Same result.

What is the other saying that fits so well ... oh yes - the road to hell is paved with good intentions.  Sigh.

So - I was aiming for getting my first true erotica story up and published on my birthday.  Did not happen - as you can probably tell.  I passed it along to a trusted friend for reading and editing.  I hesitate to admit she made some really good suggestions and now I have some work to do incorporating them.

Hope to have edits made / cover art chosen / etc. by this weekend.  Time will tell.

Adding to the fun of returning to work yesterday - my Facebook account was disabled - and access to all my new friends and messages gone with it.  I've emailed their support team - but their response seems to be measured in days instead of hours.  Double sigh.

Thank you to all of you that passed along birthday wishes and encouragement for my writing.  I hope to reconnect with all of you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment